Thursday 6 June 2013

The Machine

mechabekahscakery: Drawings for Rama...



mechabekahscakery:

Drawings for Rama aaaahhhh!

Sheridaaaaaaaaaaan eAe thank ye bekah!

I was talking to rusty about mass effect and I suddenly wanted...



I was talking to rusty about mass effect and I suddenly wanted to draw Garrus. So…here <:

Doodle from today while i was teaching rusty how to speedpaint...



Doodle from today while i was teaching rusty how to speedpaint robots.

Help i cant stop making robot OCs e_e His names Noah. Hes a...



Help i cant stop making robot OCs e_e

His names Noah. Hes a crime lord or something…

I had art block so rusty said to do the pokemon thing and this...



I had art block so rusty said to do the pokemon thing and this adorable little fuck happened….. I had to draw it.

one day. ill finish a painting one day. My new oc Lorenzo.  What...



one day. ill finish a painting one day.

My new oc Lorenzo. 

What is up with my oc designs lately jeez ene

:U Requests from todays LS. 



:U Requests from todays LS. 

oh livestreams…



oh livestreams…

beingweirdiscool: For you, Rama beautifuru



beingweirdiscool:

For you, Rama

beautifuru

yeah. did this while i was raging at my hard drive for...



yeah. did this while i was raging at my hard drive for corrupting with my switch entry on it *sob*

Stranger, you make me feel better e_e 

For Rusty So I reeaaaallly like their new OC. e_e



For Rusty

So I reeaaaallly like their new OC. e_e

Paint of Flash from Injustice. It was originally down to his...



Paint of Flash from Injustice.

It was originally down to his legs but I couldn't think of what to do with his arms. So bust it is :D

beingweirdiscool: Not even sorry. Omfg rusty. seriously.



beingweirdiscool:

Not even sorry.

Omfg rusty. seriously.

maybe ill finish this one day…? probably not....



maybe ill finish this one day…?

probably not. :|

Sherridan, another robutt OC.

Livestream gangstas. yeeeeh. Left to right: Mintz, Lith, Me,...



Livestream gangstas. yeeeeh.

Left to right: Mintz, Lith, Me, Rusty and Momo.

beingweirdiscool: Eli and Hunter For you, Rama iloveyouman



beingweirdiscool:

Eli and Hunter

For you, Rama

iloveyouman

My cat kept trying to steal my lunch...

…so I took it away saying “no, you’re getting fat”, and she just…

….I tried poking her. She grunted at me.

I have no explanation



I have no explanation

Im a day late with this! ugh X_X so it turns out there are like...



Im a day late with this! ugh X_X

so it turns out there are like two versions of this character in the fringe (dont watch the show, didnt know), so i chose the one with the coolest hair. yep.

blacklimes: I'm not getting over-enthusiastic am...



blacklimes:

I'm not getting over-enthusiastic am I.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

WAT. WAT WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS B4. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment