Friday 7 June 2013

*~* According to Moi *~*

daddyslittleprincess23: masters-littleone: This! any one that...



daddyslittleprincess23:

masters-littleone:

This!

any one that ever tried to say she isnt need to re evaluate themselves! she is gorgeous!!!

the-science-llama: Super Moon— June 23, 2013Be sure to look out...



the-science-llama:

Super Moon
— June 23, 2013

Be sure to look out for the Moon these next few months as it approaches Perigee, because the full moons during these times will appear exceptionally large. The Moon will be at its Perigee, or closest approach, in July 23 and it will reach full moon only a few minutes after it passes this point in its orbit.

These 'super moons' not only appear larger because they are physically closer but, combined with a full moon, the mind can play tricks on you to think they are much larger. This phenomena is called the Moon Illusion. Try to catch these full moons as they rise/set because the illusion works when there is an object in the foreground, like a tree, building or mountains.

Stargazing Events for 2013

This….



This….

What do you think of Men's Rights groups and activists?

Never really thought about it nor do I know much about it… please feel free to share :-)

50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.

1: What would you name your future daughter?
2: Do you miss anyone?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told "it's not you, it's me"?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33: What do people call you?
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: What are you listening to right now?
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40: What is on your wrists right now?
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing?
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
49: Have you ever been to New York?
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?

polybimorphosis: So pretty… I have a bra to match her panties...



polybimorphosis:

So pretty…

I have a bra to match her panties lol

trying to reorganize my jumbled head:: I got this... thats what HE keeps reminding me....

I am trying so fucking hard.. I am so grateful for the giver of hugs and deliciously sweet kisses… I am not a faliure…. I wish my parents would realize this too…. my dad finally said HI to me…. mom sent a text…. but other than that… nothing nada… zilch…. no responses now 2hrs later to my hi back or my last text to my mom, which i guess she answered by walking into the house 15 min after i sent it…. but still…. it just hurts…. i dont understand how anyone could treat their kids like they are a waste…. i could never do that to bug…. 

i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally

i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally

gpoy



gpoy

I like how sleeping next to someone means more than sex sometimes. It's the body's way of saying "I trust you to be at my side at my most vulnerable time." You do not have any defenses when you are sleep. You tell no lies.

if I admitted the last time I got a decent nights sleep was the nap before and the few hours after the last gig, would that make me horrible? the only place I feel truely at ease…. that I can relax and not fear the vulnerability…. that I can welcome the security I feel when I am there says a lot I guess….

jeniball: FAVOURITE QUOTE OF LIFE. keep telling myself this...



jeniball:

FAVOURITE QUOTE OF LIFE.

keep telling myself this and each day seems worse…. maybe i need to do the whole reverse psychology thing on life…..

Started following for the gorgeous pictures, kept following for the great blog content :)

well I will try and work on both of those :) 

i know the content have been lacking and laced with my personal hell having nowhere else to go…. i will try to resume my full awesomeness soon :)

I follow your tumblr for a few reasons. You're beautiful. And you're alright.

Well thank you!!!  and thanks for putting up with my posts about my bullshit the last few days…. generally i can roll with it, but lately lifes just been a pain in the ass….

still yes but a little less everyday lately….



still yes but a little less everyday lately….

bruised-vitality: thehungrysuccubus: samscapades: prestonhymas...



bruised-vitality:

thehungrysuccubus:

samscapades:

prestonhymas:

dykestar:

Lilo and Stitch. The Original "Body Positive" Disney Cartoon.

I love how Nani wasn't stick thin like the rest of disney girls. 

Love this movie

people always say "I love how Nani wasn't stick thin" but NONE of the characters in that movie are, besides the head alien leader lady, but she's an ALIEN.

and she's still got cankles

I LOVE THIS

Reblog if you want anonymous opinions of you

bring it…

spatialsoloist: It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard...

spatialsoloist:

It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt 'cause I missed my mouth in general.

lovestodeepthroat: a part of me wants this …i...



lovestodeepthroat:

a part of me wants this

…i want……

love-and-balloons: Found this in one of the stalls at my...



love-and-balloons:

Found this in one of the stalls at my school… Vandalism never seemed so right :)

authoritydangerheartkilljoy: abraham-shipwreck: cocaine-and-ins...







authoritydangerheartkilljoy:

abraham-shipwreck:

cocaine-and-insulin:

When Disney could make references to eternal damnation and not give two shits.

Disney used to be hardcore, man

(They also make so many virgin jokes in this)

i'm proud to have been born in this era of disney movies. i think they formed who I am as a person today. I still watch this movie whenever it's on ABC Family.

…i live it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment