Thursday 6 June 2013

Evil Is A Point Of View

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

bigfnphish: mykinkyme: I want to fuck this girl once in my...



bigfnphish:

mykinkyme:

I want to fuck this girl once in my life.

me 2 twice 

miajuana: ihavewaytoomanyfeels: ikenbot: freeselfdefense: Rap...



miajuana:

ihavewaytoomanyfeels:

ikenbot:

freeselfdefense:

Rape Escape

  • Easy and very effective
  • Requires nothing but your body
  • Includes attack

Very useful to know, pass and share please.

Hopefully nobody will ever have to use any of this, but honestly, I can't stress enough how important self defense is.

ima make my bf practice this with me cx

teardowneverythingyouhate: my queen. #elvira



teardowneverythingyouhate:

my queen. #elvira

Photo



secretarysex: Secretary Office Sex Picture



secretarysex:

Secretary Office Sex Picture

iceepr1ncess: literally nothing feels better than being loved by someone who hates everyone

iceepr1ncess: literally nothing feels better than being loved by someone who hates everyone

iwant2fuckurmind: Looking into your eyes as I fill you every...



iwant2fuckurmind:

Looking into your eyes as I fill you every bit of my being…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









groteleur: Think you're all strengths? According to your zodiac...



groteleur:

Think you're all strengths? According to your zodiac sign, you have weaknesses too!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



h-o-l-l-o-w-2-5: http://h-o-l-l-o-w-2-5.tumblr.com/ ROBIN FANG



h-o-l-l-o-w-2-5:

http://h-o-l-l-o-w-2-5.tumblr.com/

ROBIN FANG

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment