Friday 7 June 2013

Peachy Pussy



Photo



I wish I had a bbm, you seem very interesting, I don't have tumblr, a friend of mine showed me your blog and since then I visit regularly your blog (although you haven't posted much recently) I wish I could skype with you, greetings from Mexico.

thanks for the support and kind message. i've been busy with school but i will definitely try to post more. give me your skype i don't only bbm u know? :)

Are you bisexual?

no but i have made out with two girls just for fun. 

what do you prefer having a cock in... your pussy or ass?

i like both but i do prefer having it in my pussy.

can i taste your Asian pussy?

what makes you think i am asian?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



U live in the states? If so, which one?

no i dont live in the states i am from canada.

do you skype?

yes and i have bbm too

based on ur blog, are you just a horny girl or what

yes i am

Photo



rulittle2: Silvie / Perfect Lovers



rulittle2:

Silvie / Perfect Lovers

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment